Thursday, November 10, 2011

overload

I am officially on overload, I'm physically and emotionally exhausted! What I really need is a break, not a 10 minute break, or even a 2 hour one, but a WHOLE DAY break! My endless list of things that need to be done never gets smaller because every time I cross something off 2 more take it's place. The house is a disaster area, the laundry is done but not put away, and the thought of making dinner tonight makes my stomach hurt. I know that once I get this business up and running I will feel much better but right now I am so stressed about it that it's sucking the fun out of it all. Part of me wants to quit now, I mean I feel like my happiness is being threatened by the stress and pressure that I feel and I'm such a routine person that this endless list of things to do to open a shop makes my scheduled life so difficult it's nearly impossible to keep up. Luckily the other part of me is a stubborn and bull-headed and no way am I giving up when I've already worked so hard to get to this point. I just need a break, even a half of a day, to not think about any thing RG Originals related.....sigh, a girl can dream can't she?

4 comments:

  1. Baby steps! We'll work together to get a few things done tonight! We're getting there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe. I appreciate all your help more than you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... I can finally leave a message. I'm just so excited that I can FINALLY do this.

    WELCOME to world of blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Becca! I just started my facebook page, check it out!!

    ReplyDelete