Wednesday, February 22, 2012

All Zipped Up

I made some little zipper bags last week for my cousin's friends since they like the one I gave her for Christmas.


They are 7" wide x 5 1/2" high and either have a flat or rounded bottom. They are the perfect size to keep makeup or other small things organized in your purse!





I'm about to be making a ton of these for my upcoming craft shows. They are $5 each.


Since it was my cousin's birthday I made her this wristlet. She loves music and green is her favorite color so I made the piping (first time I made my own piping!) and zipper green  to pop out from the black and white fabrics. The handle has a swivel hook and can be removed if she isn't going to use it.

I have a few ideas for some bigger zipper bags that I'll be working on in the next 2 weeks. With my first craft show right around the corner I'm going to be concentrating on building my inventory, wish me luck!



1 comment:

  1. excellent stuff! love the pleats and round bottom, I will try to make one like this soon, thx

    ReplyDelete