Friday, January 6, 2012

2012!

Happy New Year!! I know I'm a few days late, but better late then never! I'm starting 2012 with some new goals, both for RG Originals and myself:

Rachel's Goals
1. Get more organized
2. Start exercising every day again
3. STOP SMOKING!
4. Quit stressing the small stuff



RG Originals Goals
1. Learn new things and don't be afraid to try anything!
2. Get more organized
3. Open an Etsy shop
4. Blog regularly (and learn how to add pictures!)






I think it mostly comes down to finding a good balance and being MORE ORGANIZED (hence it being on both lists, lol!) I'm so lucky to have my wonderful boyfriend, who supports everything I do, even when I have projects spread all over the dining room!! Hopefully this year will prove to be a successful year for both RGO and myself.

Happy New Year everyone!!







1 comment: